Tuesday 3 September 2013

Long time, no Blog?!

Not strictly true as I've been keeping up with my blogging over at my WordPress blog...

... But boy have I neglected this little baby?! Considering this was my firstborn blog I feel quite dreadful for leaving it out for the past few months.

The fact of the matter is, I tend to blog mostly from my phone these days as I have no time to set the laptop up & the PC is gathering dust too... But the title with mobile blogging is the apps!

Now WordPress has a remarkably stable app, I never, ever have a problem with it whatsoever. On the other hand, I swapped from the,blogger app to bloggeroid as the last blogger app update had too many bugs, wouldn't load or crashed & was too unstable both on Android & Apple (before anyone quips in with I should have an iPhone, I have an iPod touch & the app is just as unstable as it is on Android). So I started on Bloggeroid, but for whatever reason my photos have disappeared from my blogs which is,damn right frustrating!

Yes, I'm using Bloggeroid as I type but safely not putting any photos or pictures of any sort in this entry - so fingers crossed the blog stays as I type it, else I'll be don't some editing when the children are safely settled back to school.

I think it's time to retry the Blogger app & see if it is going to play ball, as I do miss sharing with y'all over here!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment