Thursday 13 June 2013

All the Fun of the Circus!

What a treat!

Tonight for the first time EVER in my life I went to the circus!

I've wanted to go for years & years, but never got the opportunity or money to do so.

By luck, I'd been alerted by The Hub as OYAP Trust had a limited number of Free tickets for Young Carers & their families - first come first serve basis.

I'd received a text yesterday lunchtime & thought what the heck, let's try & by luck I was one of the lucky ones.

My friend Sam's father-in-law had also posted on Facebook, but I'd already reserved our tickets... I was so pleased today when I found out how much this would've cost us as a family of five!

It would've cost us £84, so I am so, so thankful to OYAP Trust... Albeit I think I want to join the circus now, what a wonderful way of life - these people had a wonderful time performing together & wow they were so talented.

A donkey, a goose, chickens, horses, a magician, jugglers, acrobats, a rope walker, puppeteers it was absolutely brilliant!

I was mesmerized by a lot of the acts, my favourites were the jugglers & their fire batons the juggled & balanced. I also thought the rope walker was spectacular & as for the ladies costumes, I'd love a pair of the purple velvet shorts!!!

Of course my phone was out (on silent), photos were taken & I've made a few collages of some of the snaps for you all.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed the show & if you do by chance get the opportunity do visit Giffords Circus, it is well worth the money a 90 minute show suitable for all ages... Under 3's go free & sit on your lap! Adults £21, Children £14

No comments:

Post a Comment