Thursday 2 August 2012

CBA...

Quite literally, I don't have enough time or hours in the day to keep checking FB...

So if you want me text me, those that matter have my number & if you want my number you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to find it out!

If for any weird reason you cannot text me, send me an email (again no super sleuth skills needed to obtain this) I have far too much to do & just don't have the time to keep checking if I have PM's or comments on my page.

If it's cake related email me at: sophisticakez@live.co.uk please, otherwise with all my usual emails & spam it will get lost if you send to my normal email account!!! Lol.

You will probably notice blogs, instagrams or activity on my cakey page around FB, but that's about it as I just don't have the time right now - don't miss me too much?! Ok???

No comments:

Post a Comment