Saturday 17 December 2011

The Sparkle is most definitely returning :)

What can I say?!  My 'Sparkle' is most definitely returning after probably the worst week in my entire life.  Who have I got to thank for my 'Sparkle' returning, well there are a few people I need to thank... First & foremost, my Bestie Jason & his lovely wife Claire - my short break with them has been unbelievably fantastic, what wonderful people & I really haven't laughed so much as I have being in their company (I really am going to miss them all, but we (no doubt) will meet up every week so it's not goodbye).  The second person I need to thank is my wonderful husband Duncan, he may not be perfect but he works hard, provides for our children, is a fantastic dad & is bloody perfect to me... I love you Mr Sharp!  The next people I need to thank for helping my 'Sparkle' to return are my most amazing friends, without them this past week I don't know where I would be & having a most enjoyable night out last night at Karaoke was really the best medicine - it was a fantastically funny night & there were a fair few occasions where my cheeks hurt so much from the laughter, it's great having the old me back again even if I do say so myself =)


The children have gone away to Duncan's parents for a few days to give us both a little break from it all, so we will both be out together socially tomorrow night for a bit more karaoke... I can't wait & I am really looking forward to a civilised Sunday dinner without the children (unless you class our adopted daughter Alison as a child) - a hot roast dinner without being asked to get this or get that or cut up Anneliese's dinner etc, etc, etc!  It's going to be soooo novel, Lol!


I have my nail in-fills to get done on Tuesday & am having my nails minx'd on Wednesday evening (which I have never had done, but hey it's almost Christmas so why not?) I have chosen such a pretty minx, it's called White Christmas & I think it is just gorgeous... see the picture: White-Christmas Minx

I have my hair-dresser booked in for Thursday morning too, so for Christmas Eve, Eve I will be looking my best again just in time for my adopted daughter Alison's 25th Birthday celebrations & more importantly ready for Christmas!


Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle, I feel like a fairy princess & I am shining once more...


☆`•.¸¸.✻´´¯`•.¸¸.٭✻.☆
ʈωıɳƙɭɛ ʈωıɳƙɭɛ..✻´´¯`•.¸¸.٭✻
¸٭´´¯`✻٭...ʄɑıɽɣ ʃparƙɭɛs ☆✻ ☆ ¸.ƸӜƷ`*•.¸ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment