Saturday 17 April 2010

Rubbish Blogger!

Ok, I am sooooooooo rubbish... I've not blogged in nearly 3 years & I've absolutely no idea where the last few years have gone, I blink & life just seems to fly by at the speed of light these days! I would think that having one crazy husband, one ASD son, one day-dreaming girlie & one very cheeky & mischievious toddler girl might just have something to do with it!!!


So what's happened in the last 3 years then??? Cameron (number one son) was diagnosed with high-functioning Autistic Spectrum Disorder/Asperger Syndrome in June 2009... I always knew something wasn't quite right but couldn't put my finger on it & it was a long struggle trying to get teachers, health professionals & friends/family to listen to me - we got there in the end though, so although it doesn't make living with his symptoms any easier there is a name for it & a reason why he behaves the way he does :)



Hermione (the piggy in the middle) is such a day-dreamer with her head in the clouds, although when the bubble has been burst she is the most loving, caring, wonderfully helpful little girl you could ever wish for & considering she is still 6 she has a lot of strain livin with her brother but copes amazingly well with it all!





Anneliese (the ickle baby) is now 3!!! Where did that time go??? She is the most cheekiest little thing you have ever met, but whatever she does even if she is really naughty you can't help but smile at her as she has the face of an angel but the cheekiest grin ever!!!





I discovered I have a real talent for Cake Baking last autumn, I have always loved cooking & baking but decided to get a bit more creative with it & have a real flare for it now & I am baking a cake of some description almost every week if not 2 or 3 cakes per week... here's a picture of some cupcakes I made recently!!!





We now have a dog, a little West Highland Terrier that we rescued from the RSPCA in January 2009... he is a typical terrier but we love him, he get's into absolutely everything & is forever needing a bath! This is a picture of him with his girlfriend my friends little King Charles Spaniel named Ellie :)





I have put on some weight recently so it is now time to go back to fat club & shift the extra weight I am carrying around, it's not so good when you have lost the weight graduly but then it piled back on quickly & people assume you are pregnant... wouldn't mind so much but I was sterilized when I had Anneliese, so it gets me down a bit :(

Well, that's a quick sum-up of a few key events... I am going to try to be a more active blogger & get this show on the road again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment